All BusinessTM Furniture, Fixtures and Equipment Loan
Infinity Credit Union offers an FF&E Loan for machinery/equipment, furniture/fixtures and, under special conditions, debt refinancing.
- Low down payment requirements
- Fixed and variable rates
- Versatile repayment terms to help lower monthly payments
- Higher loan-to-value ratios; borrow up to 80% of your financing needs
- Projected income and historical cash flow taken into consideration for qualifications
- No balloon payment at the end of the loan
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Infinity Credit Union offers a full range of commercial real estate services including permanent loans to purchase or refinance existing real estate of owner-occupied, investment, non-residential, and multi-family property.
All BusinessTM Line of Credit
We’re here to help your small business grow. As you gain employees, equipment, and customers, you will want more flexibility in your cash flow. A Business Line of Credit is a continuously available loan that allows you to borrow funds, repay them and borrow them again without having to reapply each time. Simply write a check or transfer funds online through our Online Banking service to cover your needs, without depleting cash on hand.
- No Infinity CU Closing Costs; Small Business Administration (SBA) fees may apply
- Interest-only payment option
- No pre-payment penalty
- Lines of credit with no annual fee
- Competitive rates and low fees
- Streamlined application process
Commercial Vehicle Loans
Let Infinity help keep your business on the road to success by financing new and used vehicles to fit your budget. We process approvals and loans in-house, for quicker turnaround time.
- Finance up to 80% of the purchase of a commercial vehicle, including: trucks, vans, box trucks, dump trucks, flatbeds, and other vehicles over one ton.
- Finance up to 100% of the purchase of a commercial vehicle with an accompanying Small Business Administration (SBA) guaranteed loan.
- Refinance your current loan from another lender to reduce your monthly payments and improve your terms.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a federal agency committed to furthering the growth and development of small businesses. One of the ways it does this is by guaranteeing loans to small businesses made through lending partners nationwide.
SBA loan products can streamline small business loan requests, fund start-up business operations, working capital, account receivable capital and small business expansions.
- Lower down payment options (as low as 10%)
- Longer loan term options (up to 25 years) with no balloon provisions
- Financing available even for businesses in the early start-up stages
All BusinessTM Credit Card
Infinity Credit Union’s Business VISA Card is tailored to the needs of local business owners – for small business and all business needs.
- No annual fee
- No penalty rate increase for late payments
- Free additional cards for employees
- Multiple cardholder capabilities with one set account limit
- Compatible with Quicken and QuickBooks
Annual Percentage Rates (APR) are variable and subject to change monthly. Rates are based on evaluation of credit history.
Choose from two payment methods:
Consolidated Pay provides one main control account for the business and one sub-account for each employee. A summary statement is sent to the control account and a courtesy statement (viewing purposes only) will be sent to each cardholder.
Individual Pay creates an individual account for each employee. Statements are mailed directly to each cardholder.