Surcharge-Free ATM Updates
As we work to transition to improved systems and options, we are updating the surcharge-free ATMs available to you our members. We are focused on delivering a nationwide network of ATMs and so will move from (1) Maine-only surcharge-free network to (5) nationwide networks with tens of thousands of surcharge-free ATMs.
• In the meantime, there will be a period of time in August when there will be fewer surcharge-free ATMs available to you while this transition is taking place.
• To offset this inconvenience, we are offering ATM fee refunds for Infinity members utilizing other ATMs beyond our branch locations.
• If you pay an ATM fee between August 3rd-September 3rd *(extended through the month of September), please click here to request an ATM fee refund/reversal.*
*ATM fees will be refunded after review by our team, within one week of request, for ATM fees incurred during these dates. Any questions, just call (207) 854-6000.
New Digital Banking experience
In November, we will launch a completely new Digital Banking experience for you, our members. Our team is hard at work preparing for the changes and new features to come. We can’t wait to share some of the highlights to come and to roll this out later this fall.
Please ensure your email address is up to date so we can share more updates as we approach the launch of our new Digital Banking experience!
Mortgage Servicing transition
We have converted our home loans over to our new Mortgage Servicing system. Any questions moving forward, please contact the DECU Mortgage Servicing team at 800-338-6739 or email.
(For Home Equity Loans and HELOC’s, please continue to contact our Infinity team at 207-854-6000).
Any existing Auto Payments that were set up for mortgages in our prior system have been transferred to our new system and will process accordingly. Please note, payments may take 2-3 days to reflect online. Any questions, please call our DECU Mortgage Servicing team at 800-338-6739 or email.
Our combined team looks forward to working with our members to provide the best service experience possible.
Best in Market Rates
You don’t need to shop around or search for the best rates. With Infinity’s Best in Market Rates* you can be confident that you’ll get one of the best rates in the market with Infinity Credit Union, based on a weekly Market Rate Survey by www.Rate-Watch.com and www.BankRate.com.
“Best in market rates” does not mean that we’ll always be the absolute lowest rate, as there may be another financial institution offering a special from time to time. If you do find a lower rate elsewhere, we won’t match it, but we will stay true to our philosophy of having one of the best rates around, coupled with the personalized service you’ve come to expect from Infinity.
Whether you need an Auto Loan, Home Equity Loan, Mortgage, Personal Loan, or great rates on CD’s, Money Markets, and more, take a look and see how we can help:
Thank you for your membership with Infinity Credit Union.
As an outcome from the merger last year with Deere Employees Credit Union, our focus is to deliver Best in Market rates and greatly improved financial products and service delivery. Whether you are a borrower or a saver, please check out our rates. I bet we can save you money or earn you more money on your deposits and loans you may have elsewhere.
To that end, we will be working the rest of this year on several projects, which will result in an upgraded member experience for you, and state of the art systems for our employees:
• Expanded Options: Over the past few months, we upgraded systems and platforms for credit cards, debit cards, and this month will be upgrading our mortgage servicing. These changes will offer you expanded service options as well as enabling additional VISA credit card options with better rates and better rewards coming later this year.
• Better Service Experience: Later this fall, we will be converting to a new Core Processing System. This state-of-the-art system conversion will provide a much-upgraded experience with increased efficiencies and put us on a platform to continue to deliver a better service experience for you, our member.
• NEW Digital Banking Experience: Along with the conversion of our core processing system, we will also be converting to a new Digital Banking Platform. You will see a greatly improved online and mobile banking experience, on a fast, modern platform which will enable us to deliver ongoing member service enhancements and insights into your finances.
• Expanded Access: You can expect more online service availability, more access to free ATMs, and 24 x 7 service availability.
• We’re Just Getting Started: As we move into 2023, you will notice upgrades to our facilities, additional ATMs at our offices, and increased focus on financial wellness and financial planning for our members.
With these system conversions, our staff will be busy this fall with increased training to get ready for these exciting enhancements. To allow our employees more time to train for these changes, we will need to discontinue Saturday hours at our Infinity Branches & Call Center effective September 3, 2022. With this change, we can keep our staff working each day during the week, versus having to give them time off to cover Saturdays. As with other businesses across the country, hiring and staffing continues to be much more challenging than in pre-COVID times.
We will also be discontinuing our participation in the Shared Branching Network (whereby participating credit unions agree to perform transactions for each other’s members), effective September 1st. While this does provide the convenience to a small segment of our members to do a transaction at another credit union, it is taking up our ability to perform timely service to you, our member, by having to wait on other credit union’s members.
With the recent debit card conversion, we are adding access to a large number of additional surcharge-free ATMs nationwide for you to use.
We have also added 24 x 7 support for credit and debit card issues through our phone system, so if you have an issue with your Infinity credit or debit card, you can get help without waiting for the next business day. Additionally, we will soon be adding the ability for our members to apply for a consumer or mortgage loan 24 x 7 via our phone system.
Thank you for your continued membership with Infinity Credit Union.
President & CEO
COOP Shared Branching discontinued
Please note, we have discontinued our participation in the Shared Branching network (whereby participating credit unions agree to perform transactions for each other’s members), effective September 1st.
While this does provide the convenience to a small segment of our members to do a transaction at another credit union, it is taking up our ability to perform timely service to you, our members, who are our first priority.
Need a Debit Card?
While our Instant Issue machines are down at our Branches, during our system conversion, please Contact Us to request a new card be mailed to you.
Debit Card Controls service interruption
Please be advised that the card controls which have been available to you in Online Banking and our Mobile App have been suspended (as of Aug. 1st) and will not be available until November 1st when we complete our Digital Banking system transition:
- Set Card and Spending Limits
- Set Alerts
- Report Lost or Stolen Card
- Freeze Card
- Auto-decline certain card transactions
On November 1st, we look forward to delivering a faster, modern Digital Banking experience, including a new mobile app with these card control functions and many new features.
In the meantime, you can set up Account Alerts to be notified of:
–Transactions over a certain amount $_____ that you specify
–Alerts of spending in specific categories (ex. E-commerce, travel, ATM, etc).
–(Learn How to Add Account Alerts)
To report a card as lost/stolen, just call.
Please note, we will be unable to Instant Issue new / replacement cards in our Branches between 7/29-8/15. But we can help you rush order a new plastic if needed.
If you need to freeze your card, call us at (207) 854-6000. And don’t forget to call us back when you need to un-freeze your card.
Please reach out to us if there is any issue that you need help finding a solution and we will be glad to work with you to find one.
How To use Mobile Deposit:
- Log in to Online Banking or our Mobile App
- On the bottom row, click Deposits
- Select which Account you’d like your check deposited to, and fill in the Amount
- Click the camera icon for “Front of Check”
- Allow access to your camera
- Place your check on a dark surface, and align it with the green box
- Tap the screen to capture the check image
- Repeat for both front & back of check
- Review that all fields are completed correctly, and press Deposit
How To Add Account Alerts
New Credit Cards
We have converted to a new credit card platform and issued new Infinity Visa® Credit Cards with a new design and contactless technology for easy tap-to-pay convenience.
Online Account Management:
Please log in to Online Banking (on your desktop computer – not the mobile app) to access and Register for the new credit card portal (AccessPoint) where you will be able to monitor your credit card transactions and payments moving forward. (Click “Member Login” at the top right of this page, then click on your credit card number XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-1234 and it will direct you to register for the new credit card portal). Note: the registration page shows our parent company Deere Employees Credit Union’s logo. Once you register and log in, you will see our Infinity brand portal.
Credit Card Rewards:
As part of our merger with Deere Employees Credit Union, we have also rolled out new a CURewards® platform, which includes the ability for our members to redeem points for Amazon purchases on the CURewards® site, and shop a CU Mall with hundreds of online retailers. To access the new CURewards® site, please use the login instructions listed above, then click on the ‘Rewards’ button.
Financial Wellness blog
Learn more about how to stay a step ahead in life with hot topics like budgeting and money-saving tips to beat inflation, plus how refinancing your home or auto loan could help you save, how to protect yourself from phishing and fraud, and other hot topics to help keep you a step ahead in life.